At Screenrights all that we do supports learning and creativity.
Screenrights is a leading and trusted membership organisation that has been supporting the film and television industry for more than 30 years through providing rights and royalty management services.
You are an experienced bookkeeper/accounts professional who can work autonomously, self manage work to meet deadlines, and provide a proactive and efficient service to our team, members and stakeholders.
In this role you will provide efficient administration and accurate financial services support, working closely with the finance & royalty administration teams to ensure that business operational needs are met. Utilising your advanced XERO skills you will be responsible for AP, AR, bank reconciliations, payroll, month end processes, and supporting the team with queries and reporting as required.
On offer is an opportunity to join a genuine culture focused organisation that values their employees, teamwork and innovation. You will have opportunities for growth and development as you progress within the organisation, flexible working hours (or part-time) to suit your lifestyle and a generous salary package.
- Sound experience in a bookkeeping or accounts within a small-medium sized business, maintaining accounting and financial records and reporting
- Excellent attention to detail
- Advanced skills in Excel and you are a XERO Hero!
- Demonstrated ability to learn and adapt to new technology, systems and databases
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for working collaboratively and providing a high standard of service
- Ability to work independently with excellent planning, organisation and problem-solving skills
- An interest or experience in the screen industry and a desire to learn how the business side of the industry works