Screenrights has over 4,000 members across 66 countries. Our members range from individual screen practitioners to large screen businesses.
Membership is free and simple.
As a member of Screenrights you:
- can receive royalty payments for registered titles where available
- can proactively advise Screenrights where you are a rightsholder by registering you claims
- can access our world-class rights administration portal MyScreenrights
- can book our Creative Workshop Spaces for writers’ rooms, story workshops, pre-production meetings or business planning sessions
- can appoint Screenrights to collect royalties from across the world efficiently and cost-effectively with our worldwide royalty collection service (available for film rightsholders only)
- can appoint Screenrights to administer and disburse all returns for your screen project with our film & TV disbursements service, or appoint us to look after your performer residuals (available to Australian producers and their investors)
Screenrights is non-profit. We only deduct our operating costs in providing services to our members.
Watch the videos to understand more about Screenrights, secondary royalties, and how we can help you.
Need a refresher workshop on Screenrights and what we do?