Diversity Enriches The World

The variety of content that our members create makes the world more interesting -
and education a lot more engaging and compelling.

New Zealand

New Zealand educational licences

If you are a New Zealand school or tertiary institution that would like to copy from television and radio, or use copied programs on a Clickview, eTV or DVC system, you will need a Screenrights licence.

All universities have a licence.

If you are unsure as to whether your school, polytechnic or wananga is licensed, please contact us.

If you would like to apply for a school's licence, download the form here or contact New Zealand School Trustees Association's (NZSTA) "One Stop Shop" copyright licensing scheme.