SCREENRIGHTS TWITTER PAGE
1. The Screenrights Twitter page is operated by Audio-Visual Copyright Society Limited trading as Screenrights (ABN 76 003 912 310) (Screenrights). These terms apply to your use of and access to the Screenrights Twitter page.
2. Content you post (which includes links and content integrated from another website) will be available to anyone who accesses this page, and you should consider this when posting information about yourself. You should not post content that you wish to remain confidential.
3. Screenrights is not responsible for checking any content on this page. You must make your own enquiries as to the accuracy or completeness of any content posted on this page before relying on it.
4. Views, comments, opinions, statements and other content posted on this page are not necessarily those of Screenrights.
5. You must not post content on this page that:
(a) is defamatory, obscene, indecent, threatening or offensive, a breach of confidentiality, discriminatory, misleading or deceptive or otherwise unlawful;
(b) is a breach of intellectual property rights (content published on the internet is protected by the same copyright laws that apply to publication elsewhere and you are not allowed to copy or republish anything without the copyright owner’s permission);
(c) invades the privacy of another person, including posting images or contact details of another person without that person’s consent;
(d) promotes or advertises goods, services or a business or political agenda;
(e) shows a disregard for the views of other users of this page; or
(f) contains bad language, or includes inappropriate use of capital letters.
6. By entering or posting any content on the page, you grant to Screenrights, a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive worldwide royalty free licence to use and reproduce the content as Screenrights sees fit.
7. When you enter or post content on the page, in any format, you warrant that you have all necessary rights, including copyright, in that content.
8. You may report any concerns regarding misuse of this page, including a breach of these terms, by clicking here.
9. Screenrights will endeavour to edit or remove any content that it considers is a breach of these terms, a misuse of this page or is otherwise inappropriate or objectionable.
10. Screenrights may, if it considers it appropriate, suspend or ban you from using this page and, if it considers that your conduct is unlawful, inform your service provider, relevant authorities and any other relevant persons.
11. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Screenrights excludes all liability for loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind (however caused, including by negligence) relating to the use of or access to this page and accepts no responsibility for the conduct of any user of or visitor to this page, including for any content posted on this page.
14. Screenrights may modify these terms by posting the modified terms on this page.
15. These terms are governed by and must be construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia and you unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.