Thank you for your interest in working with Screenrights.
Screenrights is committed to pursuing diversity within the screen sector and following an inclusive directive in all aspects of our business. Every person has the right to a fair and unbiased recruitment process irrespective of gender, geographic location, race, age, sexual orientation, disability, religion, intersex identity or nationality.
Screenrights employees aspire to the following success behaviours:
- Innovation & Renovation
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Solution Focused
- Reliability & Accountability
There are no vacancies at this time, but if you are interested in working with Screenrights in future please check back here again.
|Position||Digital Marketing and Communications Specialist|
|Immediate Supervisor||Head of Service Design|
|Load||22.5 h/w over 3 or 4 days, as agreed|
|Salary Range||$75,000 – 85,000 pro rata|
Screenrights is seeking a hands on Digital Marketing & Communications Specialist to help us deliver our key messages to the local and international screen industry and other key stakeholders.
The Digital Marketing & Communications Specialist will be responsible for improving the way we communicate with existing and prospective members and clients.
Working with Head of Service Design, you will create and/or coordinate the creation of exciting digital content for campaigns that focus on sharing information, building awareness of Screenrights’ services and engaging members/clients and prospects.
Ultimately, you should be able to promote our organisation, our services and increase member/client engagement.
- Execute the Screenrights marketing plan
- Provide effective communications of Screenrights’ goals, policies, achievements and activities to external and internal stakeholders
- Implement marketing initiatives that support and grow services, brand and reach
- Prepare clear messaging for communications across a range of digital and social media
- Prepare, edit, and publish media releases, stories and articles for our website, annual report and other publications