Thank you for your interest in working with Screenrights.
Screenrights is committed to pursuing diversity within the screen sector and following an inclusive directive in all aspects of our business. Every person has the right to a fair and unbiased recruitment process irrespective of gender, geographic location, race, age, sexual orientation, disability, religion, intersex identity or nationality.
Screenrights employees aspire to the following success behaviours:
- Innovation & Renovation
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Solution Focused
- Reliability & Accountability
There are no vacancies at this time, but if you are interested in working with Screenrights in future please check back here again.
Currently open: Manager, Disbursement Service and Portfolio Coordinator. Please see further details for both roles below.
|Immediate Supervisor||Member Relations Manager|
|Load||Full Time – Permanent|
|Salary Range||$50,000 – $55,000 + super|
Screenrights is seeking to appoint a highly motivated individual to join the Member Relations team. The Member Relations team provides a high level of administrative support and service to current and prospective members of Screenrights and is responsible for maintaining Screenrights’ reputation for responsive and high quality service levels.
As a contributor to the Member Relations team, the Portfolio Coordinator has the primary responsibility for overseeing the administration of a number of key member accounts and shares the responsibility of providing high quality, responsive service to all members.
Working as part of the Member Relations team, the Portfolio Coordinator also participates in the development of systems, processes and policies to support the continued delivery of quality, contemporary service to members.
Be the primary contact for key member accounts, including maintaining oversight of all matters relating to the member, proactively assisting the member to address any outstanding royalty issues and maintaining good relationships.
Contact potential rightsholders in film, television and radio programs, and guide rightsholders through membership application and program registration.
Build relationships with the broad range of members to increase awareness of and engagement with Screenrights services, including the online portal MyScreenrights.
Guide members through alternative dispute resolution process to resolve multiple claims.
Respond and action phone and email queries from members.
Work with the Royalty Distribution team to target high value and/or time critical royalties to maximise royalty distribution and meet enterprise distribution KPIs.
Process membership applications and claims to royalties.
Provide user support for the online portal MyScreenrights.
Assist the Royalty Distribution team with identification of potential claimants to royalties.
Meet targets and workplans to support broader Member Services team goals and organisational objectives.
Participate in team and individual projects.
Raise issues of concern with the Member Relations Manager.
|Position||Manager, Disbursement Service|
|Immediate Supervisor||Head of Member Services|
|Load||Full-time – 12-month fixed term maternity leave cover (part-time will be considered)|
|Application Deadline||Friday 1 February 2019|
The value of the local Film & TV disbursements market is around $8 million per annum. Over the course of just under four years since we launched the Disbursement Service, Screenrights has tapped into approximately a quarter of the market.
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated individual who will lead the continued growth of the business on a 12-Month fixed term maternity leave cover basis.
The primary responsibility of the Manager, Disbursement Service is to bring in new clients and provide first class service delivery to existing clients.
The Manager, Disbursement Service is the face of the service for existing clients and stakeholders. You will manage all aspects of business development and service delivery, including identifying new business opportunities and partnerships, coordinating the contracting process with Legal and managing client, investor and distributor relationships. You will handle distributor and investor reporting, respond to client questions and requests and keep abreast of industry trends and developments that influence the development of the service.
You are responsible for forecasting revenue, reconciling YTD transactions and reporting progress against budget.
This role works closely with Screenrights’ Associate Counsel to facilitate new Disbursement Administration Service Agreements (DASAs) for new and existing clients.
The performance of the Manager, Disbursement Service is measured against revenue collection and disbursement KPIs, new client and new DASA project KPIs, processing turnaround KPIs and client NPS responses.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, a strong relationship focus and you thrive on delivering a world-class service to clients via multiple communication channels, including in person, by telephone, and by email
- Great communication skills and an ability to distil complex information and communicate in Plain English
- First class organisational, administration and time-management skills
- Basic understanding of budgets, revenue forecasting, film financing and exposure to production investment agreements
- Proactively seek information on developments in the film & TV industry and track funded programs to identify prospective clients
- Willing to make outbound contacts as appropriate to maintain and grow the service
As a valued contributor to the Member Services Leadership Team, the Manager, Disbursement Service works cross-functionally and collaboratively to align Disbursement Service activities to support the goals of Member Services and the enterprise.
Participate in the leadership of the Member Services team by providing guidance, support, training and feedback to team members.
Meet and exceed all new business, collection and disbursement targets in a timely, efficient and accurate way by setting goals and communicating priorities, managing the workplan for the Disbursement Service business unit and collaborating with the Legal, Finance & Admin, Member Relations and Distribution teams.
Oversee all aspects of operations for the Disbursement Service, including:
- Processing quarterly reports and disbursements in a timely manner
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with distributors, sales agents and other sources of incoming revenue;
- Forecasting income and managing the budget;
- Sending remittance advices for income and invoicing;
- Reconciling income and overseeing the encoding and auditing of payment data; and
- Linking income to DASAs and ensuring prompt and accurate disbursements;
- Participate in the ongoing enhancement of processes to ensure optimal service delivery;
- Managing the client journey from engagement through to disbursing and reporting.
Promote and grow the Disbursement Service by:
- Building and maintaining key relationships to increase the profile of the Disbursement Service and foster positive word-of-mouth endorsements;
- Travelling to conferences and markets locally to promote Screenrights and the Disbursement Service;
- Identifying opportunities to develop new business;
- Working with Marketing to develop a distinctive sub-brand and a range of collateral; and to strengthen the web presence for the Disbursement Service.
Prepare and present a monthly analysis of the performance of the Disbursement Service against set KPIs to the Head of Member Services and the executive group.
Develop, document and socialise policies, processes and procedures for the Disbursement Service (in conjunction with Member Relations / Distribution / Legal / Finance, as relevant), providing training as needed.