Your application must include:
- A clear outline of your proposal up to two pages, including:
- How it responds to the 2020 ‘New Voices’ focus, including how it addresses obstacles to barriers faced
- How it aligns with the qualities identified in the Cultural Fund (diversity, innovation, inspiration, collaboration, transparency)
- The delivery plan for the project and subsequent exploitation of it, its life and reach
- CV and brief outline of how your professional practice aligns with the qualities identified in the Cultural Fund (diversity, innovation, inspiration, collaboration, transparency)
- Itemised budget
- Relevant support material (such as letters of support from innovative technology, education and screen organisations)
- Video pitch up to two minutes’ duration
Important Information & Obligations
Successful applicants must deliver funded projects within two years (by 30 September 2022).
Grant recipients must acquit within three months of project delivery by submitting a brief report providing an overview of the delivery of the project and explaining both successes and challenges. The report must explain how the project provided branding and awareness of the Cultural Fund generally, and include budget details outlining how funds were spent.